We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our closed club for October 15–22.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events
1) One of the world’s largest asset management companies, Fidelity Investments, announced the launch of a Bitcoin and Ethereum trading platform for institutional investors in early 2019.
2) MasterCard and VISA are imposing restrictions on card payments in underregulated and risky companies from such areas as Forex, binary options, cryptocurrency and ICO. MasterCard promised to do it next Monday, VISA — in December.
3) Users who lost their funds when a Singapore-based WEX exchange disabled the withdrawals decided to team up to take up the matter with the Russian police.
4) Barclays Investment Bank froze the launch of its crypto-trading project. The reason for that was not disclosed.
5) Sony will develop a blockchain for its written data copyright management system.
6) A new version of the Parity Signer app has been released, which allows turning old phones into crypto-wallets. It can also double as a security system on MyCrypto platform and MyCrypto wallet.
7) In Tolyatti, at the AvtoVAZ enterprise, a cryptocurrency mining farm was discovered. Since 2017, the farm has stolen 600,000 rubles worth of electricity from the enterprise, and mined over 1.2 million rubles worth of bitcoins.
8) By the end of the fall, the blockchain platform Telegram Open Network (TON) will be launched in test mode. The development of protocols, the mechanism of smart contracts and the TON blockchain network is almost complete.
9) Bithumb has officially opened a decentralized exchange. Until October 15, users will get a chance to run fee-free transactions and participate in the airdrop. Also, 1,000 most active traders will receive 500 ETH from Bithumb.
10) A New Zealand developer managed to send Bitcoin 12 kilometers away using four goTenna devices and a $30 Android phone without Internet connection, cellular communication or electricity.
11) Bitcoin Core developer Jimmy Song claims that EOS is a scam, and Ethereum is an amateur project. He is very enthusiastic about Bitcoin though.
12) Crypto enthusiasts caught American Express promoting articles criticizing Bitcoin. The American financial company that issues credit and payment cards, as well as traveler’s cheques, promoted a Twitter post of a Bloomberg TicToc news account with the title “The crypto industry is using more energy than all the world’s electric vehicles”.
13) Chief strategic officer of Ripple Cory Johnson claims that the administration of US President Donald Trump is concerned that China is a world leader in mining of cryptocurrency.
14) The head of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation Elvira Nabiullina stated that Russia has started forming a sound attitude to cryptocurrency.
15) On November 5, the USA will auction 660 BTC, which were seized by law enforcement agencies earlier.
Market analysis from club experts for October 15–22, 2018
The last week proved to be really good for many holders, despite the fact that BTC failed to grow over the week. Though Monday was surprising with its USDT rally. However, the things evened out later and no turmoil was observed over the week. After a huge $17 billion fall on Monday, the total capitalization climbed back to its usual level of $209–211 billion by Monday evening, where it remained until the end of the week. Monday’s trading volumes doubled due to active exchange of altcoins and the BTC, and then things got stable again: $22 billion on Monday, $10–12 billion by the end.
BTC dominated the market at 54% mark, a shift in the share would mean a change in the interests of traders, but this has not been the case so far. Price for 1 BTC grew from $6,300 to $6,800 (on some exchanges, the price reached $7,860) in a matter of hours, then bounced back to $6,450- $6,550 and remained around that mark until the end of the week ($6,515 at the time of the report). This spike in the BTC price was due to a well-planned campaign against the USDT. Persistent rumors about Bitfinex issues, idle wallets due to kernel updates, fake Tweet from Binance — all this resulted in short-sighted holders rushing to change USDT to BTC at any price — that of course just happened to skyrocket. If you are a trader, cool head and lack of emotion shall be your default state. If you are a long-term investor, stick with BTC and reliable altcoins. Second-guessing is not a good idea now! The silver lining is almost there!
TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 15–22, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest-growing coins for the last week: BAT + 52% (updates and rumors), Mysterium MYST + 34% (high-quality updates), Elastic XEL + 30% (major updates).
Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in October 15–22, 2018.
Do you want to be the first to receive updates and trade signals? Join @gitsupport and start earning with us!
|Rate (per day)||174.07||2323.35|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)
|Rate (per day)||174.16||2328.08|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)
At Binance, the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, the daily average spread between buy and sell orders on bitcoin futures for $10 million quote size declined to a record ... BTC/USD by TradingView. Since the tweet, roughly an hour ago, the coin actually climbed another 1.3 percent. As Bitcoin advocate and developer Jimmy Song put it, this could be another case of the coin’s “anti-fragility,” or gaining value in the face of devastating events and bad news. That said, the news may have a greater impact as word spreads, so the verdict is still out. In Binance’s particular case, prominent members of the bitcoin community point out that bitcoin being the world’s largest blockchain is a particularly unique case with a reputation to uphold. Cổ phiếu đã giảm đáng kể, trong khi Bitcoin mất khoảng 200 USD trước khi tăng nhẹ, giữ mức giá tại thời điểm viết bài là 10.577 USD. Sự sụt giảm của Bitcoin dường như cho thấy giá của tài sản này tiếp tục phản ứng song song với các thị trường chính thống, ít nhất là đối với các tin tức tài chính lớn. Binance CEO Speaks About Bitcoin’s Decline. With the price of Bitcoin (BTC) falling by as much as $ 4,000, claims that BTC was safe haven were also officially refuted. In fact, gold, the safe-haven asset of years during the global crisis, suffered a hard crash, while all the blame was thrown at the BTC. Binance usually has daily trading volume in the USD 0.5-1 billion range, often putting it in the #1 spot relative to all other crypto exchanges in the world.Getting listed on Binance allows a crypto to be traded worldwide, and generally leads to a price rally. The price rally when a new crypto is listed on Binance is being called the Binance Bump. Binance’s technology is used by more than 30 exchanges around the world today, including Binance Uganda. Binance Jersey brings a world-class trading experience. Binance – Exchange And Login For Trade. Here are a few reasons why Binance is the best place to start. Secure and Reliable State-of-the-art safe storage technology for maximum ... Bitcoin (BTC) price declined to the level of $ 10,300 after the overriding BitMEX, KuCoin and Donald Trump news. Although many analysts expect the BTC price to drop below $ 10,000, especially with the BitMEX news, the leading crypto currency broke the $ 10,700 resistance in the opposite move. However, the sales wall of 2,800 BTC currently formed on the Binance exchange may cause the price to ... Binance also analyzed the Ryuk bitcoin flows and reportedly found that 400 bitcoin went to Huobi, a Singapore-based exchange, and 140 BTC moved through a now-closed Thailand-based exchange. Is Bitcoin Undervalued? Bitcoin is trading near $9,450, up nearly 47% this quarter and 145% from the low of $3,867 observed on March 13. Despite the rise, bitcoin’s Mayer multiple – the ratio of the cryptocurrency’s price to its 200-day moving average – currently stands at 1.15, according to MayerMultiple.info. A below-2.4 ratio ...
[index]          
Los mercados están bastante agitados con los tweets de Trump o por hacks y noticias inesperadas en el crypto y Bitcoin, en este caso un hackeo sopresivo al exchange binance, cobro mas de 7 mil ... Ivan on Tech video. Ted Siedle explains THIS Risk You Can’t Afford To Take - Robert Kiyosaki [Rich Dad Radio Show] - Duration: 45:47. The Rich Dad Channel Recommended for you. New #Bitcoin #XRP #Ethereum - Trump administration to release new FinCEN requirements for cryptos, Steve Mnuchin tells Congress. Cryptocurrency Act Of 2020 - IMF tweets "The rapid growth of crypto ... WATCH LIVE DAILY: https://ivanontech.com/live 🚀 SIGN UP FOR ACADEMY: https://academy.ivanontech.com ️ BEST DEALS: https://ivanontech.com/deals SIGN UP F... http://bitcoin-informant.de/2019/07/12/660-binance-bitcoin-margin-tradingtrump-kein-fan-von-bitcoin-jp-morgan-drogenschmuggel-schiff Hey Krypto Fans, willkom... Donald Trump recently tweeted that he is not a fan of bitcoin nor Facebook's Libra. This is something that Mattie will look into as well as the HUGE Binance ...